Last week on October 20th, Working Solutions successfully hosted our inaugural Oakland Walking Tour! We visited three Working Solutions clients (see list below), learned about their businesses, and enjoyed their delicious food and beverages along the way. We came away inspired by the entrepreneurial spirit of downtown Oakland.
You can view photos from the Walking Tour on our Facebook page. A huge thank you to our fabulous volunteer, Tami Honey, for taking these photos for us.
Here’s a list of the three client businesses that we visited on the tour:
- CORE Kitchen
- Check out CORE Kitchen’s new fall menu of offerings and stop by for lunch!
- Location: 499 14th Street, Suite 119, Oakland City Center
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 10:00am-3:00pm
- Hen House
- Have Hen House cater your next private party or office gathering!
- Location: 907 Washington Street, Swan’s Market, Oakland
- Lunch Hours: Tuesday-Friday, 11:30am-2:00pm; Saturday, 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Dinner Hours: Wednesday-Saturday, 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Check out Real California Milk’s video featuring Chefs Alex and Celeste and their Crispy Mozzarella Cheese Bows
- The Hatch
- Celebrate Happy Hour at The Hatch from 5:00-7:00pm daily (except Sunday)
- Location: 402 15th Street, Oakland
- Hours: Monday-Saturday, 5:00pm-2:00am – food served ‘til 1:30am!
Missed the Oakland Walking Tour? You can join us for our San Francisco Financial District Walking Tour on Tuesday, November 1st.
Space on the tour is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis, so RSVP today!