Back by popular demand, we are running our San Francisco Walking Tour in the Financial District for a second time this year. You’ll have the chance to meet three of our client businesses and enjoy:
- Delicious baked goods created without the use of animal products from Pig Out Vegan Foods,
- Gourmet Japanese rice creations at Onigilly, and
- Juice made using 100% California-grown produce at Sōw Juice.
This is a fun opportunity to see some of our amazing clients in action and how they are realizing their dreams of owning a successful small business.
- Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2016
- Time: 3:00 - 5:00 pm
- RSVP Deadline: Friday, October 28, 2016
The tour will run for about two hours and we will walk less than one mile from start to finish. The tour will start near Chinatown and end at the Ferry Building (starting point provided after RSVP).
Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.