- We are so grateful to Wells Fargo for their incredibly generous contribution to our program and their sustained commitment to creating economic opportunity in the Bay Area!
- Check out this great article in the Santa Rosa Press Democrat about Whole Foods grantwinner Cirque du Ferments and discusses the grant partnership.
- Meet our newest client, Edo Salon in San Francisco! Working Solutions has now made $7.5 million in loans to over 330 businesses in the Bay Area!
- Get jazzed up with Bounz Fit, a new trampoline fitness program created by Working Solutions client Maria Puentes-Barr of Studio Dance Art Fit in Livermore!
- Entrepreneur Connections in action: Working Solutions client Jonas' luscious Firefly Chocolate is retailed at the Nectary smoothie and juice bar by owner and Working Solutions client Gia in Sebastopol!
- Two Working Solutions clients have entered Createathon 2015. Mama Tina's Ravioli and Peacecock will work with a team of high schoolers to develop a marketing campaign-- and the best campaign will be awarded $25,000 by Wells Fargo.
- Cheryl of CJ's Sweet & Savory Cobblers has entered the Sam Adams "Brewing the American Dream" Pitch Contest! Check out her entry video (and drool-worthy cobbler menu) here.