Clients in the News
- Naia Home Cranked ice cream mix was highlighted by Florence Fabricant, in The New York Times' recap of the 2016 Fancy Food Show in NYC.
- San Francisco Magazine named Sow Juice as one of the Best Place to Eat in SF in 2016.
- Black Bark BBQ was ranked #3 on Eater, San Francisco's article on the 8 Barbecue Spots with Killer Sides in the Bay Area.
- Hip Chick Farms was featured on West Texas Investors Club and earned a $500,000 deal!
- Brenda Buenviaje, owner of several restaurants including Brenda's French Soul Food, was interviewed by the SF Business Times about what's its like to be a successful restaurateur in the Bay Area.
- At the 2016 Fancy Food Show in NYC, Clairesquares' Shortbread & Caramel Dark Chocolate Squares won a Silver SOFI Award.
Support a Client
- Ian Russell, owner of Ian Russell Designs, is running a GoFundMe campaign to create a working scale model of his Platform Touch (TM): The 1st Cantilever Electronic Desk.