Clients in the News
- Santa Rosa client Malia, owner of Style by Malia, is featured in The Sonoma Press-Democrat, discussing fashion and entrepreneurship for women.
- Recently graduated San Francisco client Mission Cheese is featured in 7x7's roundup of the best charcuterie in the city!
- 7x7 is also loving recently-opened San Francisco client Black Bark BBQ and their savory sauces and slow-cooked meats.
- San Francisco graduated client Petit Collage and its founder Lorena are featured in a beautiful spread on Design Mom.
Support a Client
- Napa client and retail store The Roost turned 5 in the last week of February, and owner Patricia celebrated at her party on Saturday, February 27th, where 15% of all purchases were donated to charity!
- Oakland client Magic Carpet Yoga Mats is hiring an Operations Manager and a Sales Rep-- check out the job postings for more info.
- Point Richmond client Kaleidoscope Coffee has a weekly storytelling open mic! Swing by on Tuesdays from 7:00-9:30pm to share or hear a new story!
Working Solutions in the Community
- A huge thank you to Bank of San Francisco for hosting the Working Solutions QuickBooks Clinic in their offices, and to the San Francisco Small Business Development Center for their help with the event. Four Working Solutions clients received private consultations with CPAs to answer questions and set up their accounting software. "I received exactly what I needed, when I needed it," said client Ender Markal, owner of Richmond Republic Draught House in San Francisco.
- Working Solutions is excited to announce the launch of a new rural outreach initiative in the North Bay, with the generous support of Wells Fargo! Read about the program in this article in The North Bay Business Journal.
- We're thrilled that our fabulous co-founder and President of our Board of Directors Barbara Morrison is being honored for her contributions to the Marin County community as an advocate, volunteer, and community leader with her induction into the Marin Women's Hall of Fame.
- Working Solutions is featured in the web and print editions of the East Bay Express's Good Local Money Guide, a fantastic resource for entrepreneurs at all stages who are seeking additional funding.