Working Solutions News
- Last week, Working Solutions hosted accounting professionals from Hilliard Management Group and San Francisco SBDC in our offices to teach our clients a free crash course in Quickbooks accounting software. Five Working Solutions clients with varying familiarity with the accounting software, from just starting out to pros with specific questions, received a group training and one-on-one consulting sessions with the accountants to get their Quickbooks systems up to speed. Thank you, Hilliard Management Group!
- A huge thank you also to DLA Piper law firm, who hosted 5 Working Solutions clients in their Palo Alto office for a Legal Clinic, where Working Solutions clients received three to four hour one-on-one consulting sessions with corporate attorneys-- for free!
- Welcome to our newest client, Ayana of HEAL: Pilates-- opening soon in Albany in the East Bay!
- Congratulations to Oakland restaurant clients the Hen House and the Hog's Apothecary for making 7x7's list- the Big Eat Oakland: 100 Dishes to Eat Before You Die.
- Penngrove-based Peacecock Bakery won a Gold medal for her gluten-free hemp brownie mix at the Sonoma Harvest Fair!
- Check out the cool crafty classes being offered by graduated Working Solutions client Urban Bazaar.
- Read this amazing profile of Windsor client Sea of Change, a sustainable seaweed snack company, in the North Bay Business Journal!
- This weekend: check out the Eat Real Fest in Oakland, featuring local producers including Working Solutions clients Flour Craft Bakery and Love a Bee, and Whole Foods grantwinners Crumble & Whisk, Friend in Cheeses Jam Co, Three Trees Almond Milk, and Nosh This.