- We were thrilled to welcome the 2015 Whole Foods Small Producer Grant winners to our office on Tuesday, June 30, for an Open House! Read more about the program and the amazing businesses that received grants in the press release.
- Working Solutions was featured in the East Bay Express's Good Local Money Guide, distributed to small business assistance centers around the Bay Area.
- Working Solutions COO Sara Razavi was invited to speak on a panel about Working Solutions' innovative business consulting services at the Opportunity Finance Forum's Small Business Finance Forum in Chicago.
- Working Solutions client Joe Meisch, founder of Meisch Temple Massager, a stress relief product geared at veterans, is featured in the June issue of Entrepreneur Magazine! He's also currently funding a Kickstarter to produce an upgraded version of his stress relief product. Check it out and support him!
- Working Solutions client Petit Collage, based in San Francisco, is hiring! Petit Collage is a national children's decor and stationery brand, and they are hiring a Director of Sales and an Office Manager.
- Working Solutions' graduated client Nona Lim has had a stellar month: popular cooking blog the Kitchn featured a glowing review of her products, and she won an award at the prestigious SoFi Awards in New York for her thai curry and lime broth! Congrats, Nona!
- Working Solutions graduated client Serge a Lot is offering sewing classes in their San Francisco location! Classes are offered for kids, for new and experienced sewers, and for specific techniques!