- This week we funded A Slice of Italeigh, a pizza food truck in Concord, and Wolf Pack Games, a game store in Livermore.
- May 16-22 is San Francisco Small Business Week! We'll be enjoying the party at Flavors of San Francisco on Monday, celebrating small business achievements at the LGBT Center Mixer, Latino Entrepreneurs Mixer, and Asian-American Panel on Wednesday, and talking all about alternative financing (in English AND Mandarin) on Friday! Check out the full event list-- we'll see you there!
Support our clients
- Sonoma client Body Deja Vu is raising money to market their business in the community. The Santa Rosa-based fitness studio will donate 5% of their campaign proceeds to the Seattle Children's Hospital's anti-obesity program!
- Bhoga is crowdfunding a new product-- the Power to the Arch Ultimate Yoga Block (with a name like that, how could it NOT improve your form?) Check out their indiegogo page to contribute!
Clients in the news
- Patty Rodriguez, owner of SF Parking (and recent Invest in Dreams Inspire Awardwinner), has been profiled in the run-up to San Francisco Small Business week! Check out her interview about how she makes it all work!
- Our Invest in Dreams winners are really making a splash this month-- last year's Imagine Awardwinner, Koji Kanematsu of Onigilly, is profiled in the Nikkei Asian Review, one of the largest newspapers in Japan!
- Finally, Hip Chick Farms (this year's Imagine Awardwinner) is featured in a blog post by Nerdwallet about how a blend of debt financing, crowdfunding, and investment capital made their business work!