Clients in the News
- San Francisco client Chef David Lawrence, owner of the soon-to-open Black Bark BBQ and 1300 Fillmore, will represent San Francisco at the 'Taste of the NFL' event before 2016's Superbowl 50.
- Graduated Petaluma client Saint Benoît is featured in KQED's guide to local dairies.
- Berkeley client Sanctuary Bistro was included in a 7x7 list of the East Bay's tasty vegan eateries.
- Graduated San Francisco client Urban Bazaar was honored at the first annual Cause Local Effect Awards for their dedication to telling the stories of the handicrafts they sell-- and THEN were featured in the New York Times' recent 36 Hours in San Francisco piece!
- Point Richmond client Kaleidoscope Coffee has opened softly, and was written up in Berkeleyside- it will be the area's only independent coffee shop.
Support a Client
- Berkeley client The Whole Cake is offering gingerbread house kits for the holiday season! Perfect for a party! Contact Kelsey, owner of The Whole Cake, to order yours!
- San Francisco client Secession Art & Design is hosting an open studio happy hour to view their new collection, Beautiful Abstractions, from 6-8pm on Friday, November 6.
- Oakland client Magic Carpet Yoga Mats is growing- and hiring a part-time Office Manager!
- San Francisco client Cane Sugar Studio just celebrated their grand opening-- check out their extensive services for men and women at their studio on Divisadero.
Working Solutions in the Community
Are you seeking additional financing for your business, or know someone who is? Learn more about our financing options and meet our team at upcoming events around the Bay: