Clients in the News
- Read about new San Francisco client Sow Juice's experience with Working Solutions.
- Check out Berkeley client The Whole Cake's gorgeous new website featuring her delectable cakes and cupcakes.
- In the market for a new tattoo? Graduated San Francisco client Rose Gold's is on Racked SF's list of the best tattoo shops in the city.
- San Francisco client Hillside Supper Club earned a shout-out from SF Weekly for their innovative session cocktails.
- The olive focaccia at San Anselmo client Flour Craft Bakery is one of the best things the KQED Food reviewer "has ever tasted- period"-- and it's gluten free!
- Sonoma client Hip Chick Farms' Serafina Palandech will receive a NextGeneration award from StartOut, a national network for LGBT entrepreneurs, next month!
Support a client
- Sonoma client Sea of Change has just launched an indiegogo campaign to market the first-ever seaweed chocolate bar. Intrigued? Support their campaign (which has already bypassed its funding goal!) and taste it for yourself!
- Support Foster City client Bears for Humanity's CircleUp campaign to raise money to expand their socially-conscious toy company.
- Albany client HEAL Pilates is running a great LivingSocial deal for reformer pilates sessions- get it before it's gone!
Working Solutions News
- Listen to Working Solutions Business Consulting Director Lorena Roman share her experience working in the community development finance industry.
- We are thrilled to announce that Working Solutions was recently awarded a $1 million grant from the US Department of the Treasury! Read more and learn about Community Development Financial Institutions (CFDIs).
- We are proud to be a signatory of the Borrower Bill of Rights, supporting responsible business lending practices that are transparent, fair, inclusive, and accountable.
Working Solutions in the Community
Are you seeking additional financing for your business, or know someone who is? Learn more about our financing options and meet our team at upcoming events around the Bay:
- Alameda SBDC's Access to Capital Panel, October 21: Fremont Public Library.
- Napa-Sonoma SBDC's Access to Capital Panel, October 28: Petaluma Community Center.
- Richmond Economic Summit, October 29: Craneway Pavilion, Richmond.
- La Cocina Food & Entrepreneurship Conference, November 8: The Village, San Francisco