Laurie O’Hara is the Director of Business Development for Working Solutions. Laurie opened the North Bay satellite office in downtown San Rafael in 2012. Working Solutions won the San Rafael Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year 2015. She brings over 20 years experience in marketing and acquisitions of credit products, having worked as a Director for JPMorgan Chase and Citibank in New York City.
Laurie holds an MBA from the American Graduate School of International Management (Thunderbird) and a dual BA from the University of Colorado. She is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese, having lived many years in Latin America (México, Cost Rica and Chile). She also recently published a children’s book on dyslexia, called Why Can’t I Read? Her current board, civic and community service includes the following:
- Zero Breast Cancer board Secretary
- Canal Welcome Center board Vice President
- Marin Child Care Council board member
- San Rafael Chamber of Commerce and Economic Vitality Committee member
- North Bay iHub / SoCo Nexus board member, Sonoma County
In her free time Laurie loves to spend time with her children, a son AJ (15) and a daughter Isabel (13). As a family they enjoy traveling, skiing and hiking.